Coldgear Reactor Hooded Hybrid Jacket
The Under Armour Coldgear Reactor Hooded Hybrid Jacket offers a perfect balance of warmth and mobility for cold weather pursuits. With its fitted fit, you can layer it under a shell for skiing or wear it alone on backpack trips. It easily fits into its own pocket and doesn't take up much space in your pack when the temperatures rise a bit. Its ColdGear insulation adapts to your activity level for the right about of breathability and warmth while its UA Storm face fabric repels water without sacrificing breathability so no matter what task you undertake, you'll be comfortable, dry, and warm.
- Hybrid jacket with balance of warmth and mobility in cold weather
- UA Storm technology repels water without sacrificing breathability
- ColdGear insulation adapts to activity level for optimal warmth
- Stretch-fleece underarm panels enhance mobility during activity
- Chin guard offers comfort when jacket is fully zipped on cold days
- Fitted fit allows jacket to standalone or layer easily under shell
- Jacket packs into pocket for convenient transport between adventures
- Item #UND02EO
- Q & A
WARM & LIGHTWEIGHT
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 240lbs
Bought this for my son-in-law and he loves how warm it is, and just in time for the Polar Vortex!! Super light and warm, but has the vent zippers under each arm to let heat out if it get's too hot. He wears an XL in other brands, but this one is a little tight around the chest.