Select a size:
It's always tough to leave the house for a run on frosty, dark mornings in the winter, but with the Under Armour ColdGear Leggings you'll have the extra comfort and warmth you need to step out confidently in the cold. Lightweight yet super warm, these baselayer leggings wick moisture and dry quickly to keep your sweat from freezing to you as you churn out speedy miles. They've also got a compressive fit, which helps enhance bloodflow to the muscles to keep you performing at your best in cold conditions.
A gusseted crotch helps you move more freely as you run, and is also made using a stretch mesh fabric to enhance breathability when you start to heat up. The rest of the fabric follows suit with a four-way stretch construction, while the flat seaming ensures a chafe-free experience. And while you might be able to see your breath during your whole run, you won't smell a thing thanks to a special anti-odor technology that prevents the growth of odor-causing microbes when you sweat.
- Warm yet lightweight leggings for cold winter runs
- Dual-layer fabric has a soft brushed interior for warmth
- Bloodflow-enhancing compression is healthier for muscles in the cold
- Moisture-wicking and quick-drying to keep sweat from freezing
- Four-way stretch construction makes it easier pick up the pace
- Mesh gusset and inseam panels help prevent overheating
- Flat seam construction keeps you from chafing as you run
- Anti-odor technology won't absorb odor from sweat
- Item #UND02PM
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.