Keep in line with comfort.
While you're certainly not afraid of a little cold weather, there's nothing quite as uncomfortable as snow weaseling its way up into your baselayers. However, with a little help from the Under Armour men's Coldgear Infrared Powerline Insulated Jacket, you're able to sashay down the slopes in warmth and style without the impending doom of sneaky snow.
Designed for skiing or snowboarding at the resort, the Powerline features a fully taped and waterproof Storm3 construction that ultimately protects you from precipitation and snow accumulation incurred by tumbles. The UA ColdGear Infrared lining bounces heat back to your core for added warmth, while the PrimaLoft Black Eco synthetic insulation ensures you stay warm even when wet. However, the zippered underarm ventilation system offers easy, on-the-go temperature regulation should your warmth become excessive and uncomfortable, while the hem, hood, and cuffs are fully adjustable for a personalized fit and feel. Not to mention, the myriad of pockets keep necessities like a snack, ski pass, or phone close at hand so you never have to be without the necessities.
- A weatherproof jacket for skiing and snowboarding
- Waterproof Storm3 offers protection from precipitation
- ColdGear Infrared bounces heat back to your core
- Synthetic insulation ensures warmth even when wet
- Underarm vents provide on-the-go temperature regulation
- Myriad of pockets keep necessities close
- Hem, hood, and cuffs are fully adjustable
- Item #UND00XW