Ready to go.
When you deck yourself out with the Under Armour Women's Coldgear Infrared Chutes Insulated Pant, you're ready to battle whatever the mountain throws at you. Hooked up with a waterproof and breathable membrane with fully taped seams, this jacket will help you stay dry through stormiest days. Lightweight levels of PrimaLoft Black insulation protects your legs from cold temps. Under Armour also lined the seat of these pants with ColdGear Infrared lining, which absorbs and retains heat to keep your buns from getting freezer burn on long lift rides. Mesh-lined inner thigh vents let you dump heat on long, technical runs. Built-in boot gaiters clip to your laces to keep snow from sneaking down your boots.
- A snowboard pant that offers storm-ready protection
- Two-layer shell is waterproof and breathable
- Fully taped seams prevent water from seeping through
- Lightly insulated to keep you warm without overheating
- ColdGear Infrared lined seat for warmer lift rides
- Inner-thigh vents to prevent overheating
- Built-in boot gaiter with clip secures to laces to keep snow out
- Loose fit allows ample room for layering
- Item #UND00YS
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: xs
- Height: 5'1"
- Weight: 102lbs
Love the material and the warmth. Will work for me. A little large but can wear a belt.