As tough as the range its named after.
Aptly named after the steep, treeless, and intimidating set of mountains in Alaska where the world's best big-mountain skiers and riders go to test their mettle, the Women's Chugach GTX Jacket is Under Armour's top-of-the-line jacket for winter's worst weather. This premium shell is built to withstand the nastiest storms while providing the breathability needed for rigorous climbs and heart-pounding descents.
Three-layer Gore-Tex fabric keeps blinding snow and howling winds at bay, but still offers plenty of breathability so that long tours and leg-burning lines don't bog you down with sweat on the inside. Core venting helps blow off steam when the sun's beating down on a warm spring day, while the adjustable hem, cuffs, and hood keep snow out on deep days. The internal pocket is equipped with a detachable goggle chamois in case your lenses get fogged up, and The Wire phone tether acts as backup in case you drop your phone from the lift.
- Under Armour's heaviest hitting jacket for mountain adventures
- Gore-Tex 3-layer fabric seals out storms and keeps air flowing
- Windproof design helps shield you from whipping wind
- Regular fit offers room for layers underneath
- Core venting dumps excess heat quickly
- Adjustable hem, cuffs, and hood customize your protection
- Item #UND01BU