Charged Rogue Shoe
You're always checking to make sure that your phone, wireless headphones, and GPS watch are charged when you head out on a long run, so why not give your shoes the same treatment? The Under Armour Charged Rogue Shoe will keep the energy flowing from the start of your run to the finish, thanks to its comfortable and responsive midsole cushioning. Under Armour's Charged midsole compound ensures a plush, poppy, and energized ride with every step, keeping your stride efficient and your feet happy when you're miles from home with miles still to go. The upper is constructed from a lightweight engineered mesh that offers breathable performance and a supportive fit, and the rubber outsole features reinforcements in the high-wear areas for greater overall durability. An external heel counter will keep your feet in their proper place as you run, and a 360-degree reflective treatment will let drivers know you're out there on low-light sunrise runs.
- Responsive running shoe for training runs both long and short
- Charged cushioning delivers an energized ride on the road
- External heel counter keeps your feet in an ideal position
- Engineered mesh upper is lightweight and breathable for warm runs
- Rubber outsole features high-impact zones for greater durability
- Fully reflective to keep you visible in low-light conditions
- Item #UND02N1
- Upper Material
- engineered mesh
- removable sockliner
- Charged Cushioning
- Support Type
- Claimed Weight
- (single) 9.5oz
- Recommended Use
- road running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
March 26, 2019
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Looks good feels good wish there was more arch support.