Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Hiking & Backpacking Shoes we have in stock.View Similar Products
Focus on your surroundings.
As you cruise by alpine meadows, snowmelt streams, and rugged rock fields, it suddenly occurs to you that your thoughts have been preoccupied by your surroundings, and not how badly your feet hurt. That's because the lightweight and breathable Under Armour Men's Burnt River 2.0 Low Shoe was designed to help you enjoy your hikes without all the usual distractions.
Its ripstop mesh upper is tough enough for rugged mountain strolls, but is highly breathable for cool, dry comfort throughout your trek. Lightweight EVA cushioning takes the sting out of your step while providing rebound for an efficient stride. High-traction rubber keeps your foot planted to the trail, and the adjustable speed lacing system makes it easy to kick off your shoe when you want to dip your toes in a refreshingly cold alpine lake halfway through your hike.
- Light and low-profile shoe for fast hikes
- Ripstop mesh upper is tough, yet breathable
- Welded forefoot overlays boost abrasion-resistance
- Adjustable speed lacing system for quick, secure fit
- EVA midsole offers lightweight cushioning and rebound\
- High-traction rubber outsole provides reliable grip
- Scratch rubber heel wrap for added durability
- Item #UND01M2