Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Heavyweight Long Underwear Bottoms we have in stock.View Similar Products
Designed to keep you warm and dry on the the coldest days of the season, the Under Armour Men's Base 3.0 Legging is the ideal companion for your high-tech ski bibs. The snug fitting four-way stretch polyester absorbs sweat when you're trenching out groomers and dries quickly so you don't freeze on the lift ride back up. Plus, the Armourblock anti-odor technology keeps you smelling fresh for the après scene.
- Heavyweight polyester absorbs moisture, dries quickly, and provides warmth for the coldest winter days
- Armourblock anti-odor technology keeps the man stink away
- Body-contoured fit and four-way stretch fabric allow you to move freely
- Performance waistband provides a snug fit
- Functional fly makes for quick and easy relief
- Ergonomically placed seams and flatlock stitching ensure chafe-free comfort
- Item #UND0654
- Q & A
I plan on using the UA base bottoms for XC ski, wearing them under Rosco bibs with no mid layer in the 15-30 temperature range. Should I go with the 2.0 or 3.0?