Tenacious grip for rugged terrain.
Like its land roving name suggests, the Under Armour Men's ATV Hiking Boot treads across rugged trails, mucky fields, and rocky outcroppings without slipping out or succumbing to soaking-wet conditions.
The high-abrasion rubber sole treads confidently across the mud, gravel, dirt, and snow-covered surfaces, and the waterproof suede upper and synthetic toe overlay stand up to regular abuse when you're hiking and performing difficult field work. Guaranteed to keep your feet dry and comfortable, the Gore-Tex membrane seals out the wettest possible conditions while breathing to prevent perspiration build-up.
Stabilizing your feet as you tread across uneven terrain, the full-length fiberglass plate and ultra-light EVA midsole work in conjunction for support and shock-absorption. PU cushioning at the heel and toe soften every step, especially when you're hopping down from ledges and small drops on the trail. There's also an Ortholite sock liner with the foot-conforming feel of a memory foam top layer, complete with an antimicrobial treatment for lasting freshness.
- Rugged waterproof boots for hiking and nasty weather
- Waterproof suede upper withstands regular abuse
- Gore-Tex membrane offers guaranteed waterproofing
- Full-length fiberglass plate stabilizes the foot
- EVA midsole with PU cushioning at toe and heel
- Ortholite footbed with memory foam top layer
- High-abrasion rubber sole grips aggressively
- Item #UND014O