Select your style & size:Select options
Less time shopping, more time fishing.
Why spend years piecing together the ideal fly collection for California trout streams when Umpqua has already done it for you? The Umpqua California Fly Selection with UPG Fly Box not only includes 54 flies hand-selected for Californian trout, but all those flies come organized and identified in a professional-guide quality fly box.
- 2 Rogue Foam Stone Golden, #8
- 2 Spotlight Caddis Emerger Olive, #16
- 2 Cutter's E/C Caddis Olive, #16
- 2 Cutter's E/C Caddis Olive, #18
- 2 Cutter's Little Yellow Stonefly, #14
- 2 Kauffman's Stimulator Yellow, #14
- 2 Kauffman's Stimulator Yellow, #16
- 2 Parachute Adams, #14
- 2 Parachute Adams, #16
- 2 Parachute Ant Schroeder Black, #16
- 2 Dark Lord GB Black (Hart's), #14
- 2 Poxyback Emerger Callibeaetis, #16
- 2 GB Bird's Nest Hares Ear, #14
- 2 Crystal Hunchback PMD, #16
- 2 BDHD Caddis Poopah Tan, #16
- 2 BDHD Caddis Poopah Olive, #16
- 2 Copper John Barr's GB Copper, #14
- 2 Copper John Barr's GB Red, #16
- 2 Aggravator GB Prince Burk, #12
- 2 GB Prince Nymph, #14
- 2 GB Pheasant Tail, #16
- 2 GB Pheasant Tail, #18
- 2 Micro Mayfly Copper Bead Lt Mercer's, #16
- 2 Copper Bead Micro Stone Lt Mercer's, #16
- 2 GB Epoxy Stone Gold, #10
- 2 Parachute Hopper Tan, #10
- 2 Midgeling Mercer's Olive, #18
- Total Flies: 54
- Contents may vary due to availability.
- Item #UMP0061
- Q & A
This is a great starter pack for anyone who is just getting into fly fishing. It also is very good for someone who already has a collection they want to add to. This has a great variety inside it and I would recommend this pack to anyone.
Great starter Kit
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I would agree with Michael's review. I also use this in Utah and it is a great way to start your fly collection. Box is awesome and has a good variety to catch just about anything. Only thing I would add to the collection would be a few streamers and you're good to go.
This has an awesome selection of flies. Here in Utah I use most of these flies on a regular basis, so this is not just a California selection. If you're looking to get started in fly fishing, or just trying to boost your fly collection then these all do a great job for Utah and California. Most of these flies will help catch fish in the spring/summer/fall.