Select style & size:Select options
Just because you've been camping for a few weeks doesn't mean you have to live with the dust and grime from life in the backcountry. Ultimate Survival Technologies Solar Shower provides a lightweight solar shower that can be hung from a tree, car door, or other elevated surface. The black exterior absorbs sunlight to warm up the water and prevent a frigid shower, and the five gallon volume is enough water to take a shower that's longer than just a "quick rinse".
- A solar shower to keep the grime at bay when on camping trips
- 5 gallon volume holds enough water for a quick shower
- Black material absorbs heat to warm up water for a warm shower
- Gravity flow style doesn't require pumping to use at camp
- Item #UST004W
- Q & A
Are You Fancy?
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
If you love long, luxurious, hot showers this probably isn't the solar shower for you, but if you've wanted a solar shower for years and couldn't justify spending $30+ on a bag and a hose then this is the perfect compromise! It's super minimalist compared to the more expensive showers on the market, but the materials seem like they should hold up for a few years. For this price you can't justify smelling nasty on your extended camping trips anymore.
Great little companion
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This light weight solar shower (compacts small too) is a great take-along when space is limited yet it holds 5 galons of water! The spout is a bit slow (gravity fed) but great bang for the few bucks.