Select style & size:Select options
Not merely a knife.
Even the most minor incidents can turn into big problems when you're in the outdoors, so make sure you have the Ultimate Survival Technologies ParaKnife 2.0 Pro before you set out on the trail. It sports a sawtooth blade that's great for cutting rope, sticks, cloth and more, but this ingenious survival tool is also so much more than just a knife. The ParaTinder utility cord can be unwrapped to provide three feet of rope that can be used in a variety of situations. This cord also sports a single red core thread that can be used as tinder to start a fire—just use the included flint fire starter located in the sheath to get it going. The fire starter produces sparks in even the most awful weather conditions. Inner paracord strands can also be used for sewing, sutures, or as fishing line. An integrated whistle on the lanyard can be used as a signal device to alert rescue crews or passersby. And as if that wasn't enough, UST also built a 2-inch ruler, hex wrenches, and bottle opener into the handle, just for good measure.
- Must-have tool for any outdoor excursion
- Sawtooth-stainless steel blade for maximum cutting function
- Black oxide finish prevents rusting and protects blade
- ParaTinder utility cord for emergency use
- Fire Starter produces sparks in the worst conditions
- Whistle on lanyard for signaling rescue crews
- Item #UST003D