Select style & size:Select options
For the long, long haul.
- Comfort-focused running vest for ultra marathons
- Comfort Cinch system allows for quick fit adjustments
- Front water bottle pockets provide quick access to water
- Large back compartment stows additional layers
- Multiple front drop-in pockets stow snacks and essentials
- Item #ULD002L
- Q & A
Great Pack for Cross County Skiing
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I've been struggling for years trying to find a good pack for winter day-long cross country trips. I drink a lot of water when skiing and this packs the water and what is needed for a day without throwing me off balance. The mind blowing cinch down system is form fitting landing with the bottom of the vest at the bottom of the rib cage. At first I thought it may not be comfortable but the vest is hardly noticeable, nothing like a back pack. The fit makes it almost cute. There is no waist belt competing with other clothing and belts in the waist area. The pocket zippers slant the perfect slant for easy pocket entry while wearing. I can keep both my phone/camera,lip balm, and water within my reach without taking off the pack. There is enough space to pack a small lunch and an extra layer for a weather change. This is an amazing pack-vest system. The fit is the best I've ever had for any pack or vest. I purchased the sm/med and I'm about 5'6" 130lbs and it fits over my down-coat and winter ski clothing.
Love this vest!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This is one of my favorite hydration vests. I wore it last year for a 100 miler and it was perfect. I love that the pole storage is upfront and easy to access. The fabric is also very stretchy, which makes stuffing nutrition in the pockets fast and easy.
What size hydration reservoir is compatible with the Ultra Vesta 4.0?