Select style & size:Select options
Race Vesta 4.0
- Vest comfortably holds the gear you need for long runs
- Coated nylon ripstop withstands extensive use
- 4-way stretch mesh maintains your freedom of motion
- Sliding rail sternum strap for comfortable support
- Comfort Cinch technology adjusts the fit as you go
- Trekking pole loops for hitting the trail
- Includes two Body Bottle 500s for flexible storage
- Zippered pockets secure snacks and accessories
- Item #ULD002K
- Q & A
I mostly really love it.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
It fits everything I need for a long run in the mountains: layer, water, phone, lip balm, snacks. The water capacity is nice, with the two bottle holders in the front and space for a 1.5-liter bottle in the back. My only complaint is how unbalanced/uncomfortable the best vest feels with two full water bottles in the front. I tried it with just the bladder and it felt so much better. I think I'll just have to use the bladder from now on instead of the bottles. It could just be that the vest doesn't fit my body well, although it feels really secure otherwise.
Fits everything I need without noticing!
I wear this for trail running and hiking, and I can always get what I need with me. I usually bring a houdini jacket, water (I always fill up the bottles, and then if its really long I can fit another bladder in the back section), snacks, my phone, and an id/credit card. I got this one and the race version and kept this one because i liked the structure and fit offered by the boning down the front.
I wish I had purchased this sooner! It's so nice to run with my hands free. There are enough pockets to store all of the necessities. My iPhone 8 with an otterbox on fits snuggly into the back pocket. There are a couple of surprises with this vest including a small whistle that tucks into one of the bottle pockets and there's even an emergency hair tie clipped into the back pocket. The fit is really nice, make sure you measure your chestand go off of the size chart to get the best fit!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I wore this vest on my run for the first time this morning and I'm impressed. It fit snuggly perfect and didn't really budge at all while I was running. It was comfortable and I could hardly tell it was there. Super excited to hit the trails with it!
This is a rad bag!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
This bag is light! But dont let that fool you as it feels durable. I gave this as a gift to my sister who mountain bikes quite a bit. She doesnt crash as much as she used to, but when she does crash again, im not worried that this bag will rip open easily.