Select Style & Size
Mountain 4.0 Hydration Vest
- Running-specific vest hauls the necessary gear for long trail runs
- Comfort Cinch system provides a customizable fit
- Front hydration pockets keep water bottle within reach
- Side loops secure trekking poles while climbing and scrambling
- Zippered back compartment is large enough to carry a rain shell
- Zippered side pockets offer additional storage space for emergency gear
- Item #ULD002P
- Flex Mono mesh, MicroMono mesh, 30D nylon, 4-way stretch nylon, elastane blend
- 13.3L (813cu in)
- front panel
- 2 front water bottles, 4 drop-in front, 1 zippered front, 2 zippered side, 1 drop-in back
- Trekking Pole Carry
- bungee straps
- Claimed Weight
- 9.24oz, [with bottles] 12.7oz
- Recommended Use
- trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
June 3, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 150 lbs
I've only owned this vest for a month or so, but so far it's been great. So many pockets and lots of volume, without being too heavy. One downside is that the collapsable bottle is slightly taller than the pocket it sits in, so it flops around quite a bit.
July 18, 2019
Good for long training runs
- I've put it through the wringer
I switched from Salomon's vest to this one hoping to get a winner. I used it for several months and few races but I had to stop. * Bottles are not easy to fit back in the vest, kind of clunky * Huge pack in the back but way to big for races (50k/50M). * Was chaffing on longer runs (above 20 miles) on the side of the neck and that was too much for it. It was shifting focus from running to trying to find a position where it was not hurting more, especially during long races. Went to that one because I wanted more pockets on the waist and front without needing that much on the back. I wish they had that many pockets on a smaller volume vest. I also bought it after loving the fastpack15. What a great pack to commute and carry clothes, laptop and food.
April 11, 2018
Am I even wearing a vest?
- I've used it several times
This new 4.0 Ultra Vest is the most comfortable running hydration vest that I've owned. They have implemented a new fit system called "Comfort Cinch" not quite sure how it works, but it feels amazing, it snugs up to your body perfectly and just disappears. The fabric has a great hand feel and has proved to be extremely durable thus far. The assortment of pockets have great accessibility and the placement is spot on, it's very convenient . You can tell a a lot of though went into this pack and that it was designed by people who actually run. Little things like a whistle implemented on the shoulder strap and slick way to carry your trekking poles are just a few of the neat features.
March 19, 2018
Are the chest straps can be slided up and down?
March 23, 2018
Hey there Yessie! You can adjust the chest strap on this vest for better comfort no problem! If you have any more questions you can even contact us directly if you'd like to call the number on this comment or send me an email! I'd love to get you set up with one of our Expert Gearhead runners!