Select style & size:Select options
Well-prepared for what lies ahead.
Stock the Ultimate Direction Mountain 4.0 Hydration Vest with all the water, snacks, and extra layers you need for a full day of running up steep trails and traversing high alpine ridge lines. The vest's Comfort Cinch technology consists of two bungee cords that can be quickly pulled or loosened to adjust the fit of the vest for a snug, secure, and bounce-free fit. Throw a pair of water bottles in the two front pockets for convenient access to water while you run, and be sure to throw some emergency essentials in the two side pockets so you don't find yourself miles from the nearest trailhead without the necessary emergency equipment to get yourself out when things don't go as you'd planned.
- Running-specific vest hauls the necessary gear for long trail runs
- Comfort Cinch system provides a customizable fit
- Front hydration pockets keep water bottle within reach
- Side loops secure trekking poles while climbing and scrambling
- Zippered back compartment is large enough to carry a rain shell
- Zippered side pockets offer additional storage space for emergency gear
- Item #ULD002P
Flex Mono mesh, MicroMono mesh, 30D nylon, 4-way stretch nylon, elastane blend
13.3L (813cu in)
2 front water bottles, 4 drop-in front, 1 zippered front, 2 zippered side, 1 drop-in back
Trekking Pole Carry
9.24oz, [with bottles] 12.7oz
- Q & A
Are the chest straps can be slided up and down?