Select style & size:Select options
Well-prepared for what lies ahead.
- Running-specific vest hauls the necessary gear for long trail runs
- Comfort Cinch system provides a customizable fit
- Front hydration pockets keep water bottle within reach
- Side loops secure trekking poles while climbing and scrambling
- Zippered back compartment is large enough to carry a rain shell
- Zippered side pockets offer additional storage space for emergency gear
- Item #ULD002P
- Q & A
Am I even wearing a vest?
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This new 4.0 Ultra Vest is the most comfortable running hydration vest that I've owned. They have implemented a new fit system called "Comfort Cinch" not quite sure how it works, but it feels amazing, it snugs up to your body perfectly and just disappears. The fabric has a great hand feel and has proved to be extremely durable thus far. The assortment of pockets have great accessibility and the placement is spot on, it's very convenient . You can tell a a lot of though went into this pack and that it was designed by people who actually run. Little things like a whistle implemented on the shoulder strap and slick way to carry your trekking poles are just a few of the neat features.
Are the chest straps can be slided up and down?
Hey there Yessie!
You can adjust the chest strap on this vest for better comfort no problem! If you have any more questions you can even contact us directly if you'd like to call the number on this comment or send me an email! I'd love to get you set up with one of our Expert Gearhead runners!