Bringing along a pack or vest on long runs is always a dilemma. On the one hand, they fit everything you need, but on the other hand they can often be bulky and uncomfortable. Well, with the comfort, light weight, and easy-packing storage of the Ultimate Direction Halo Vest the decision's a lot easier. Its breathable construction and easy adjustment deliver loads of comfort as you run, even on the most intense runs and hottest days. Two included 500ml water bottles sit in front pockets for quick-access hydration, while stretch mesh pockets at the front and back give you space for all the packable layers, energy gels, and media devices you need to bring along. There's even space in the main compartment for an extra hydration reservoir, complete with a hanging loop to keep it from slipping and sliding as you run. Front trekking pole holders keep your poles at the ready for steep and technical mountain terrain, and snap out of the way when they're not being used.
- Lightweight running vest with surprising amounts of storage
- Breathable mesh construction ensures comfort on hot summer runs
- Two included 500ml water bottle offer quick and easy hydration
- Stretch pockets provides storage for layers and gels
- Comfort Cinch 2.0 adjustment tightens your fit in an instant
- Main hydration reservoir compartment lets you bring extra water
- Trekking pole holders snap out of the way when you run on the road
- Item #ULD003M
- flex knit mes, mono mesh, nylon, spandex, DWR coating
- Comfort Cinch 2.0 adjustment
- Hydration Compatible
- two 500ml water bottles, hydration reservoir
- Reservoir Included
- (bottles) yes, (reservoir) no
- 2 water bottle, 2 front stretch, 2 rear stretch
- Trekking Pole Carry
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- road running, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 7, 2020
Rides way high on neck!
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 8"
- 136 lbs
I’ve used this vest twice and both times it didn’t fit right. I have a Salomon vest that I love and bought this as a backup to have for races. However, I am unable to wear it because it rubs my neck and comes up way too high in the back. I’d give it no stars if I could. Poor design. I’m going to sell it elsewhere to buy another Salomon since I can’t return it here.