Fastdraw 500 Water Bottle
You could go without water pretty easily on a run around the neighborhood, but when you're heading out for a couple of hours at a time you're gonna need some replenishment, and lots of it. Bring along the Ultimate Direction Fastdraw 500 Water Bottle for easy hydration that won't weigh you down. An ergonomically designed FlexForm 500ml (16.9oz) water bottle rests seamlessly in a Cool Wick Air Mesh strap for an easy and comfortable carry that rests naturally in your hand. Ultimate Direction knows that the dedicated endurance athlete needs more than water, which is why there's an integrated stretch mesh storage pocket for energy gels and other snacks, letting you easily reach for that extra boost to keep you moving over long miles on the road or trail.
- Light, easy-to-carry bottle for quick hydration on long runs
- Breathable air mesh strap offers a comfortable, secure grip
- Ergonomic bottle designed for a natural and relaxed hold
- Stretch mesh storage pocket for gels, snacks, and cash
- Chafe-free edge binding prevents mid-run discomfort
- Updated handstrap is wider to ensure a no-slip grip
- Clear pocket compatible with iPhone X or similarly sized phones
- Item #ULDF01K
- [strap] polyester, mesh (nylon, spandex)
- 500ml (16.9oz)
- Claimed Weight
- [without bottle] 1.2oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking, road running, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
1 based on 2 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 21, 2021
Broke after less than 100 mi
- I've used it several times
Note: I actually bought this directly from them, but they don't let me gripe on their product pages. The strap that holds the top of the mesh pocket to the lid broke after less than a 100 miles of running. I really don't get how UD's build QA is so consistently bad, but I keep buying their products anyway :/
July 1, 2021
Broke after two runs
Very lite weight, comfortable in your hand, however the handle broke after two runs.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help