Is a comfortable slipper really all that necessary? Maybe not, but it sure is an awesome luxury. It makes mornings spent sipping coffee on a deck just that much more relaxing. Years down the road you might not remember every time you slipped on the UGG Samvitt slippers, but you will remember the feelings of comfort and happiness they've contributed to.
- Cozy slippers that treat your feet like little princes
- Treadlite outsole means you can leave the house in them if you want to
- Water-resistant wool keeps you warm and dry through the winter
- Foam insole cradles your foot like a tiny baby
- Polartec fleece lining swaddles you in comfort
- Item #UGG0081
- Q & A
Wear them constantly
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 13
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 175lbs
I love that these are Rubber soled and wool instead of leather. The fleece lining is a nice touch. I'm more of a 12.5. Bought the 13.. they seem really narrow. but they're fine. I was just surprised how narrow they are.