To wear or not to wear out.
The comfort of a slipper wrapped in the wear of a shoe, these Ugg Men's Hanz Slippers might begin to blur the lines between wear-in and wear-out footwear. A comfortable wool construction makes these slippers irresistibly warm and soft, but Ugg made them water-resistant so you have the option to sneak out of the house with these on without getting wet feet. Polartec insulation and a real sole on the bottom up the argument even more as to why you should and can wear these slippers as shoes out and about.
- A warm pair of slipper/shoe crossovers for wearing in or out and about
- Polartec lining stays warm even when damp
- Wool construction is water resistant for outdoor wear
- Treadlite outsole is comfortable, light and can handle the outdoors
- Item #UGG0080
- Q & A
Not just a lounging slipper
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 10
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 145lbs
These fit on the small size for me, I would recommend going a half size up. These have been really comfy! Originally I just bought these for around the house but I've been using them all day every day. They have held up really well, still look and feel brand new after weeks of being my daily drivers and have good traction. I'm really impressed with the soles, I was expecting a hard rubber closer to a plastic but the treadlite definitely have a grippie rubber feel. The wool has stayed in like new condition and dusts off easier then expected for a slipper.
Christmas was cozy
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 175lbs
My father refused to take these off all day after he opened them Christmas morning.