A respectable slipper.
Bringing sophistication to the forefront of the slipper world, the UGG Men’s Cooke Slippers demand the respect that the fuzzy animal slippers in your closet lack. Perfect for the traveling business man, the Cooke boasts a rich leather upper that won’t embarrass you when you run into your co-workers on the way to the hotel ice machine. The natural wool lining and footbed is woven into a durable backing to help extend the life of the shoes, while the EVA sole offers the toughness of a rubber sole and the shock-absorbing comfort of foam. Plus, with a collapsible heel, you can wear the Cookes as a loafer when you're headed to the free continental breakfast or as a traditional slip-on if you decide to order room service instead.
- Slippers that boast the respectable look of a loafer
- Full-grain leather offers a sophisticated look for business travelers
- Wool lining and footbed woven into backing for durability
- Rubber-like sole provides toughness and comfort
- Collapsible heel can be worn as a loafer or traditional slip-on
- Item #UGG007Y