Classic Weather Short
The UGG Women’s Classic Short Waterproof Arctic Grip Boots have the same lovable style as the classic UGG’s you’ve been wearing for years. The difference in this pair is the waterproof suede, that can hold its own in snowy weather, and the white spider rubber sole, a champ on slippery ice. But the reason why you fell in love with the traditional pair has, of course, transferred over to this winterized version with the same plush sheepskin lining and ultra-cushy footbed.
- A snow-conscious version of UGG’s classic suede boots
- Waterproof suede holds its own in snowy weather
- Sealed seams prevent moisture from dampening your socks
- Sheepskin lining offers the same plush warmth as the original
- Rubber midsole cushioning increases elasticity and rebound
- Rugged rubber sole ensures steady traction on icy grounds
- Made by a worldwide company founded on the shores of Australia
- Item #UGGF048
- Upper Material
- waterproof suede
- Treadlite by UGG
- White Spider Rubber outsole
- Shaft Height
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
- Fur Information
- sheep, Australia, Ireland, the United Kingdom, or the United States, dyed, RN#88276
What do you think about this product?
January 17, 2021
I have waterproof Ugg’s, do I need to treat with suede protector?