Puddles don't stand a chance in the UGG Women's Cecile Boots. You can splish, splash, and stomp knowing that the waterproof leather shaft and rubber sole will provide the protection from snow and slush you need, minus the bulky feel that is all too common in traditional snow boots. Rustic lacing details look just as cute kicking back at the coffee shop as they do gathering kindling for a wood-burning stove. Delectably soft UGGpure lining looks, feels, and wears like genuine shearling, but offers all the best features of wool, like its odor-resistance, moisture-wicking qualities, and straight-up coziness.
- Rustic and cozy boots for snowy or slushy days
- Waterproof leather uppers with stylish lacing details
- Durable and rugged soles that won't weight you down
- UGGpure wool linings look, feel, and wear like shearling
- Item #UGG003R
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
These are really warm and comfortable after breaking them in a little bit. The wool on the tongue sticks up and shows a lot more than it does in these pictures. I am a 7.5-8 and the 8s fit perfectly. The toes are already scuffed after just a few wears but those are my only complaints. Otherwise, they are great boots!