Select a Size
Select a Color
Adirondack III Boot
When your winter takes you through the city, into the mountains, or anything between, the Adirondack III Boot from UGG will keep your feet warm, dry, and comfortable. Insulation and a soft wool lining keep you cozy as the temperatures plummet while the DryTech bootie construction ensures your feet stay dry as you stomp through snow drifts or slosh through slush puddles. A cushioned midsole keeps your feet comfortable through your walks and also adds stability when you encounter uneven surfaces.
Perhaps the most notable feature of the Adirondack is the updated rubber sole that is designed to stay flexible in the frigid temperatures you'll encounter mid-winter so you can walk normally without cracking the boots. Designed to last years and years, the Adirondack will take you through the harshest winter conditions in comfort.
- Stylish snow boot to perform in the harshest winter conditions
- Waterproof leather and suede uppers add style and repel moisture
- DryTech bootie construction ensures feet stay dry through drifts
- Insulation and wool lining keep feet cozy in frigid temperatures
- EVA midsole cushions foot and adds stability on uneven surfaces
- Rubber outsole maintains flexibility through freezing conditions
- Shaft is cuffable for outfit and weather condition versatility
- Item #UGG00C9
- Upper Material
- leather, suede
- UGGpure wool
- Temperature Rating
- cushioned, removable
- dual-density EVA
- Spider Rubber
- Shaft Height
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
October 31, 2019
Awesome boots, great quality
I just received these boots yesterday they are well made and really warm. Super comfy and not stiff and bulky. They look great while being really functional, they’re waterproof and very warm. I read tons of reviews outside of the backcountry website and a lot of them said to size up and they ran small. I’m a 7 and that’s what I ordered and they fit perfect with room for socks.
June 18, 2019
What is the heel height?