White Heat Parka with No Fur
Inspired by cold Norwegian winters, the UBR White Heat Parka is constructed to withstand whatever conditions you encounter with simple, timeless, functional style. Fully sealed seams and the waterproof, breathable material ensure you'll stay protected during snowstorms and spring drizzles, and prevents you from overheating so you'll remain comfortable if the day heats up. The material is stretchy, too, for an unhindered range of motion as you go about your day.
Down insulation traps your body heat for reliable warmth in the most frigid conditions, but remains impressively lightweight, making this beautiful piece suitable for travel. Polartec handwarmer pockets offer up a protective place to shield your fingers from the chill, and an adjustable hood provides extra warmth when the wind starts to gust. Finished off with a sleek, fitted cut, the White Heat looks just as good with black slacks and heels as it does with skinny jeans and your favorite winter boots.
- Luxuriously warm jacket for navigating winter in the city
- Waterproof, breathable outer material keeps you dry and comfortable
- Material is stretchy for unhindered mobility
- Lightweight down insulation seals in body heat for reliable warmth
- Sealed seams ensure no moisture can permeate through
- Insulated handwarmer pockets lend a place for chilly fingers
- Fitted cut is sleek and stylish
- Item #UBRA00O
- [membrane/laminate] Regulator, [face fabric] DWR coating
- 800-fill down
- Center Back Length
- [external] 2 Polartec handwarmer, 2 side, [internal] multiple technical
- Claimed Weight
- 2ln 3.2oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
What do you think about this product?