Ultralight with super snappy style, the UBR Thunder Parka is your ticket to a warm and dry commute on freezing winter days. It features a highly weather-resistant construction designed to fend off flurries, and is packed with high-loft goose down for efficient thermal insulation without the weight. The below-hip cut offers much-needed coverage when you're walking to the subway or hailing a cab, with a center-front zip that's two-way for convenience once you've grabbed a seat. UBR equipped the Thunder Parka with an insulated hood for snowy weather, but you can always zip it off if you're headed out under clear skies.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Insulated parka for cold winter weather in the city
- Breathable membrane offers highly water-resistant protection
- Stretchy fabric treated to shed light dirt and precipitation
- High-loft insulation provides ulta-light warmth on frigid days
- Two-way center zip for sit-down convenience during your commute
- Reflective hits keep you visible during late nights on the town
- Assorted pockets provide a stash for small essentials
- Item #UBR000Y
- Q & A
Gorgeous jacket, but not worth $1000.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 140lbs
Jacket is really nice, warm, however, the zippers often get stuck. I'd have hoped for YKK. For $1000, I would have expected better. Returned it, after I couldn't get the zippers working properly.