You'll think you're a secret agent when you put on the Uber Men's Regulator Parka II LTD Savile. Combining technology and luxury, this parka not only keeps you protected from whatever weather the city throws at you, but keeps you looking refined as well. Made from an Italian Cerruti wool, this jacket has a high-class, luxurious style. Its Regulator membrane has some of the highest waterproof, breathable ratings available in the outdoor industry, so you'll be able to stay comfortable and dry, even when heavy snow threatens to shut down the city. Uber filled the Savile with PrimaLoft technology, which offers breathable, water-resistant, packable warmth, even in subzero temperatures, so you'll be able to take this jacket along with you when the company sends you overseas in the dead of winter.
The Savile has a tailored look that stays slim all the way down. Automagnetix magnetic closures accentuate the jacket's authentic, clean style. A detachable fur collar provides additional warmth when that cold wind blows off the river, and the removable hood offers extra protection from rain and snow. Polartec insulated hand pockets offers cozy refuge for your hands, while a variety of both external and internal pockets keep all of your essentials, including business cards, organized and close at hand.
- A limited edition jacket that offers high-class style and protection
- Regulator membrane for waterproof, breathable comfort
- Italian Cerruti wool provides a sharp, clean look
- Primaloft Innovation offers lightweight, breathable warmth
- Detachable fur collar for luxurious warmth and comfort
- Removable hood provides additional weather protection
- Specialized pockets including card holder and ID storage
- Tailored fit
- Item #UBR000K
- Q & A
am 6 feet, 195. would be wearing this sometimes to work, with a suit. Would this work, and if so, assuming XL not L for me?