Born and developed in Norway, Uber creates sophisticated apparel that's built to withstand the region's bone-chilling winters and rainy summers. Staying true to Uber's design philosophy by balancing protection with stylish appeal, the Men's Regulator II Savile Insulated Coat combines lofty warmth and premium waterproofing within the dignified silhouette of a trench coat.
It's a highly technical piece with its Regulator membrane and fully sealed seams, providing total protection from heavy downpours, blizzards, and misty conditions alike. This waterproof membrane is fully breathable, so you won't feel like you're wearing a sweaty garbage bag in humid climates and wet coastal locales. 60 gram PrimaLoft insulation traps critical warmth in colder winter months, so you won't have to shiver uncontrollably on your way into work. Uber claims this coat keeps you warm down into the lower 20s (in Fahrenheit), making it suitable for all but the coldest of winter climates.
The Regulator II Savile Insulated Coat doesn't stop there with technical innovation, impressing even the most discerning wearers with its tailored fit that does away with excess bulk and unsightly lines. For additional sturdiness, critical zones are welded for extra durability when you're subjecting this jacket to the rigors of daily wear. Additionally, there's a two-way YKK zipper for regulating your body temperature, as well as an Automagnetix placket that forgoes annoying buttons for the simplicity of hidden magnets.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Masterfully combines sophistication with elemental protection
- Regulator waterproof, breathable membrane (20k, 20k)
- 16.5-micron wool fabric for coziness in cool weather
- 60g PrimaLoft insulation keeps you warm in the winter
- Fully sealed to prevent moisture from leaking inside
- 2-way YKK zipper with Automagnetix placket
- Reinforced in key areas with welded seams
- Zippered pockets, ID pocket, card holder
- Item #UBR000S