Select style & size:Select options
Feels like a freerider.
Tyrolia designed its Adrenalin 13 Alpine Touring Binding to shed as many ounces as possible while still giving you the powerful performance you want for the descent. Your boot rests 36mm above your skis, which makes it excellent for edging across steep, technical precipices with ease. And the Freeflex Platform allows the FR Pro Toe and FR Heel to float atop the ski without inhibiting the ski's flex, which is a dream for big mountain bombers who want an AT binding that still provides every inch of ski flex.
With a simple flip of a switch, you can change from ski mode to climb mode in order to hike comfortably. Just stick your pole's tip into the plate at the back of the binding to release the heel and you're ready to climb, and press it back down when you're ready to ski. The binding's open cell construction prevents icing near the toe to help you hike with ease. And a Climbing Aid offers three different heights in order to help you cover steep sections efficiently.
- Alpine touring bindings with DIN values for reliable release
- 13 is Adrenalin's lowest option good for beginners and light skiers
- Ascender ski/hike mode with two heel elevators for easier hiking
- AFD metal toe piece adjusts to accommodate alpine or AT boots
- Freeflex platform flexes with the ski's natural flex
- FR pro heel is wider to offer more stability and energy transmission
- Item #HEA003R