Select a Size
Select a Color
Astutely named after a moment of force, the TYR Men's Torque Elite Tri Suit ensures that you're able to put the pedal-to-the-metal when minutes, seconds, and milliseconds matter. And since its in a class all on its own, the Torque is designed specifically for fast-and-light enthusiasts who desire a fuss-free suit for the swim leg.
However, don't be put off by the Torque Elite's wetsuit-inspired appearance—this suit is strictly constructed from a nylon and spandex blended fabric, offering just-enough buoyancy to keep you light and fast. The fabric doesn't simply promote buoyancy, it also features a bonded, quick-drying, and hydrophobic layer which prevents water absorption and assures moisture management. In turn, this fabric construction further discourages hot spots and discomfort, making your transition easy as, well, unzipping the Torque. On that note, the Torque is equipped with a coil zipper (complete with lanyard) for fast transitions. And to keep the suit as performance-oriented as possible, the leg gripper at the hem maintains a secure fit, without causing chafing or that over-stuffed, uncomfortable feeling
- Blaze through swim transitions with this tri suit
- Blended fabric lends buoyancy and moisture management
- Hydrophobic layer touts 0.5% water absorption rate
- Teflon coating bolsters defense against water retention
- Easy-to-use coil zipper keeps transitions fast
- Weighs in at less than 100 grams
- USAT legal suit
- Item #TYR003Y
- 70% nylon, 30% spandex, Teflon treatment
- Recommended Use
What do you think about this product?