Select style & size:Select options
Special Ops 3.0 Swim Goggles
Designed for triathlons and open water swims, the TYR Special Ops 3.0 Swim Goggles are loaded with features to keep you comfortable in the water. Their polycarbonate, polarized lenses feature an anti-fog coating to maximize optical clarity by filtering out glare to keep your vision clear as you train and race. Durafit silicone gaskets provide you with a comfortable seal that's water tight while the Speed Adjustment system allows you to easily adjust the fit of the goggles for comfort while you swim.
- Comfortable goggles for triathlons and open water swims
- Durafit silicone gaskets offer a comfortable, water-tight seal
- Polycarbonate lenses block harmful UVA/UVB rays on sunny days
- Polarized lenses filter out glare for optical precision
- Anti-fog technology keeps your vision clear as you swim
- Wide peripheral range enhances field of vision in the water
- Speed Adjustment system allows for quick strap fit changes
- Item #TYR006U
- Durafit silicone
- Speed Adjustment
- Recommended Use
- swimming, triathlon
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 days
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
May 29, 2019
Great while they lasted
- I've used it several times
I tried them out while in we were just in Hawaii and I was blown away with how great they were initially. But, and it is a really big but.. I kept them in a cloth Oakley oversized sunglass bag so they wouldn't get scratched, I tried them on after four days of periodic use and the polarization mirrored finish literally looked like it had been wiped off the left lens. The right one was still perfect, but the left one was gone. It wasn't scratched, it just looks like the finish got wiped off. Was it possible some sunscreen product got on the lens? Maybe. I might try to reach out to the company and see what they say, but the reason for getting the polarization is because you will be using them in the sun and when you are in the sun, you should use some sort of sunscreen. If it wasn't for that issue, I'd be giving these goggles a glowing review. At this point.. They are kinda garbage with the one lens off from the other.