We know the "mod" in Twin Six's MOD Jersey refers to its premium sublimated "modern" print, however, that could also extend to those up-to-date features that make it one of our favorite jerseys. Featuring a super soft, 100% polyester microfiber material that breathes, wicks, and dries quickly, this made in the USA jersey is the one to wear on all of your riding missions.
Its regular cut offers enough room for a base layer and easy movement in the saddle, yet keeps a low profile to prevent flapping material and preserves good aerodynamics. A full-length hidden zipper lets you control ventilation as your core temp heats up, while three deep pockets at the back store ride snacks and flat fixing supply.
- A short-sleeve jersey road and gravel riding exploits
- Soft microfiber wicks moisture while staying comfortable next to skin
- Regular cut maintains a low profile while allowing full mobility
- Women's specific cut fits a female silhouette in the saddle
- Full-length zipper offers quick ventilation and easy on/off
- Three deep rear pockets for storing snacks and ride supplies
- Made in the USA
- Item #TWI00E3
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Some biking shirts are too tight, too thick, bunch up, just don't fit right. This one fits very well. Also, the colors are true-- no surprises where oranges are really red or blues are really purple. Looking forward to wearing it on the trail because the material is light so should be great in Florida. I'm 5'4", 130 lbs, big shoulders/biceps, small waist and a medium fit me well.