It's hard to glance at the pattern on Twin Six's Flow Jersey and not be lulled into staring at it for several seconds. With its small, leaf-like shapes eddying around one another, the jersey encourages a calmer state of mind on days when a calm, stress-free ride is exactly what you need. When you want to take a break from loud colors, neon accents, and bold logos, reach for the Flow. Not purpose-built as a climbing or race jersey specifically, this adaptable training jersey features a soft polyester microfiber construction that will keep you dry and comfortable on cool summer mornings and evenings. Its slim, tailored fit is flattering and functional, without being restrictive on days when getting outside is more important than pace.
- Trade stress for calm on the roads in this everyday jersey
- Slim fit is tailored but not skintight
- Soft polyester microfiber breathes consistently
- Updated to include on-trend longer sleeves this year
- 3 rear pockets stash your favorite training fuel
- Creative graphics define MN-based Twin Six's offbeat designs
- Item #TWI009W
- Q & A
Runs very long
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 116lbs
I really like the design of Twin Sixty jerseys. Unfortunately, they are cut for very long torsoed people. The rear pockets were practically on my but. They are also cut rather roomy in the shoulders.