Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Kids' Balaclavas & Neck Gaiters we have in stock.View Similar Products
Back to the basics.
Frills and fancy add-ons can be superfluous in the outdoor world, sometimes you just need the tried and true basics, and that's where Turtle Fur's The Turtle's Neck comes in. A classic, sewn from original Turtle Fur fleece, in a double-layer tube that traps heat within to keep you insulated and warm for hours, with perpetually rolling nature that moves so you can always keep the warmest and driest spot tucked up against your chin. Wear it for an icy day fly fishing, a frozen winter hike, or boot packing for pow-filled lines on the mountain and you'll be rewarded with simple, toasty warmth.
- A warm double layer classic neck gaiter
- Stay insulated with original Turtle Fur fleece
- Decadent fleece traps warmth between two layers
- Seamless, perpetual rolling keeps dry fabric against skin
- Perfect for icy winter hikes, camping, and a day on the mountain
- Item #TUR000Z
- Original Turtle Fur Fleece, 100% acrylic
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
January 10, 2019
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 150 lbs
Nice product, cozy fleece. My toddler uses this for everyday cold weather stuff and says it keeps his chin warm, like a mitten for his chin!
January 10, 2019
Thanks for the feedback, Abigail!
January 4, 2019
How large is this neckwarmer? What aged child will it fit?
February 18, 2019
Dimensions - 8 5/8"(w) x 8 5/8"(l) - That looks to be sized for a smaller child! I would say under 10.