Select style & size:Select options
Untouched powder awaits.
The Tubbs Women's Wilderness Snowshoe was built for putting fresh trails through snow-covered hills and blanketed forests. A lightweight deck increases float through powder as you make your own path through the woods and a convenient heel riser helps reduce fatigue when you're climbing up steep hills en route to scenic vistas. And when all that powder turns to an icy trail, the Wilderness' toe crampon and side rails ensure you remain upright and secure across variable snow conditions.
Tubbs has been in the snowshoe business since 1906, and it has been producing snowshoes for exploring flat lands and remote and rugged mountaintops over the last 100 years. The Wilderness sits in the middle of Tubbs' assortment of snowshoes and has an intuitive binding design that beginner snowshoers and experienced winter enthusiasts will both appreciate. Take them out on day hikes to remote waterfalls and stunning vistas in winter's wilderness.
- Snowshoe with technology and comfort to explore winter's wilderness
- Fit-Step aluminum frame reduces the impact on joints while hiking
- Rotating toe cord enables tail to drop, shed snow for less strain
- 180 Pro binding is easy to secure, is padded for warmth and comfort
- Toe crampon offers grip and traction in varying snow conditions
- SoftTec decking offers durable flotation to help reduce fatigue
- Heel lift risers reduce Achilles tendon strain on steep ascents
- Item #TUB001G
- Q & A
Will these snow shoes accomodate a men's width boot?