Select style & size:Select options
A fine introduction to snowshoeing.
An ideal entry-level snowshoe for recreational use, the Tubbs Men's Spire Snowshoe is an exceptional value for families and adventurers alike. This lightweight and gender-specific snowshoe situates a light and durable composite deck on an aluminum frame with an optimal strength-to-weight ratio for easy maneuverability and burly toughness. The ReAct bindings form closely around your boots thanks to asymmetric bases that mimic boot shape, giving you an enhanced fit without any sloppy movement, and the ControlWings tech aligns and centers your heels for stability on steeper slopes. And carbon steel crampons work to prevent you from slipping onto your backside when you come across slick patches of ice.
- Lightweight, durable snowshoe for beginners and experts alike
- Burly composite deck holds up season after season
- Aluminum frame is strong yet lightweight
- ReAct bindings hold you in securely with a precise fit
- ControlWing tech stabilizes your heel for steep ascents
- Carbon steel crampon adds traction on slick surfaces
- Item #TUB001D