Select style & size:Select options
Go off the grid.
Your legs work hard running year-round, so when snow blankets road shoulders and makes your favorite trails disappear, take a break and reach for the Tubbs Men's Panoramic Snowshoe. This hiking-minded snowshoe eagerly heads off the trail onto steeps and flats alike, with a thoughtful design meant to maximize the time you can spend exploring.
Loyal Tubbs users will recognize the brand's biomechanically sound Fit-Frame design on the Panoramic, which uses lightweight aluminum rails and a slightly upturned tail to provide a stable platform while reducing stress on ankle, knee, and hip joints as you trek. Set your sights on steeper terrain and know the carbon steel Cobra crampon will hang on when you need it to, while the 16-degree heel riser prevents achy Achilles and cramped calves from interrupting your day. The DynamicFit binding allows for precise, quick adjustments using its single Boa dial, and it surrounds your foot with a thin layer of EVA foam to make sure hot spots and blisters aren't a part of your day. Each time you step, the Revolution Response design allows the shoe to rotate to shed snow, keeping your foot in a natural position and giving you full access to your crampon for traction.
- Venture off-trail in this capable hiking snowshoe
- Lightweight aluminum frame limits impact on your joints
- Boa dial allows for quick, precise binding adjustments
- Carbon steel crampon hangs onto questionable surfaces
- SoftTec decking floats through deep, fluffy powder
- Rotating design sheds snow and increases traction
- Item #TUB001F