Move Carbon/Aluminum 2 Swing Poles
Comfort, precision, and traction come in one adjustable package with the Move Carbon/Aluminum 2 Swing. That’s partially due to their lightweight build that combines a carbon upper section with alloy bottom, while ergonomic handles give you comfortable grip.
- Light and sturdy poles that add balance to your snowshoe adventure
- Carbon upper section keeps weight down, alloy lower is durable
- Ergonomic EVA grip boost comfort, 1 fixed and 1 adjustable handle
- Detachable leashes prevent losing poles, unclip easily
- Swing System baskets can be angled, come with 55 and 85mm baskets
- Tungsten tips are exceptionally durable, boost grip
- Included end pieces with crayons for adapting grip
- Sold as a pair
- Item #TSL1WU6
- carbon, aluminum
- Adjustable Length
- 32.8 - 55in
- Locking Mechanism
- external lock system
- detachable leash
- 20-degree angle, 2 sizes
- Claimed Weight
- [1/2 pair] 8oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
March 23, 2021
- I've used it several times
- 5' 7"
Have used these quite a bit. Live up the mountains so I used these for hikes and snow shoeing. Like how you can change size and they seem to be very durable.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
February 10, 2021