Why We Like The CRC System V2.0
Fitting our fly rods in a sporty SUV or a fully-packed truck can cause a problem when we're trying to hit the road. This storage system not only acts as a carrier on our way to the river, but also easily attaches to most crossbars so we can save space inside our vehicles. We know our rods are safe in this system thanks to the suspended rod liners and reel padding.
- Storage system holds two fully rigged fly rods up to 10 feet long
- Holds reels up to 4.25 inches in diameter
- Suspended rod liners prevent damage when driving on rough road
- Included quick clamps for attaching the storage system to crossbars
- Telescopic design has 4 lengths, extending up to 126 inches
- Shoulder strap included for easy transport at 44in carrying length
- Item #TSE0003
- [tubes] aluminum, UV-rated plastic, [hardware] stainless steel
- [collapsed] 44in, [fully extended] 126in
- 2 fulled rigged rods (10ft)
- spring-loaded, locking hatch
- all major manufacturer cross bars
- Locks Included
- Part Number
- Claimed Weight
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
July 24, 2023
Love the collapse and reels-up features!
- I've put it through the wringer
This thing rocks! I use it mounted on my 4runner in its 3/4 length most the week and just pull it into its full 10'6 length when I'm ready to fish on the weekends. The reels facing up has been SO nice so I'm not damaging my rod guides on bumpy roads. 5 stars for sure!
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help