Select style & size:Select options
Descendant Carbon 35mm Handlebar
Drop into burly lines with confidence with the CC Limited Edition Descendant Carbon 35mm Handlebar. Featuring a stout 35mm diameter, these bars elevate stiffness to the next level, delivering a responsive steering feel when you're navigating tricky corners at speed, and a high level of confidence when you're smashing through rock gardens full of square-edged hits. This doesn't mean the bars feel overly stiff though, as the carbon fiber construction manages to damp harsh trail vibrations, giving your hands a break during big rides on rough terrain.
At 800mm wide, the Descendant provides a wide stance for maximum control, but can easily be cut down to 780 or 760mm to suit your preference. The rise and sweep offer a proven shape that works well for everything from aggressive trail riding to downhill racing, and the bars come with sleek Competitive Cyclist graphics for a custom look.
- Carbon fiber bars for aggressive trail riding and DH
- Burly 35mm diameter boosts stiffness and control
- Carbon fiber construction absorbs rough trail vibrations
- Proven shape is comfortable for big rides and fast laps
- 800mm width for precise steering and confident control
- Guide marks for accurate trimming of bar width
- Competitive Cyclist graphics for a sleek look
- Item #TRU001Y
- carbon fiber
- [upsweep] 5-degree, [backsweep] 9-degree
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
April 26, 2020
How narrow can these bars be cut?