Shred the earth.
Destined for blistering cross-country loops and epics across formidable stretches of alpine terrain, the Troy Lee Men's Terrain Jersey provides go-anywhere functionality and a slightly more tailored fit that skews towards the XC spectrum, yet certainly won't alienate the everyday trail rider. It's designed with XT2 synthetic fabric that's extremely lightweight and quick-drying to ensure you're not overly hot and sweaty, even when temperatures skyrocket in summertime. This XT2 fabric is highly resistant to odor build-up, so you won't return home as a stinking mess, even after sweating profusely out on the trail.
- Lightweight jersey for cross-country and trail riders
- Semi-fitted design skews towards XC side of the spectrum
- 1/2-length zipper helps to regulate your body temperature
- XT2 synthetic fabric wicks moisture to keep you dry and cool
- Odor-resistant fabric fends off funky odors while sweating
- Zippered pocket at lower back for additional storage
- Item #TLD016I
XT2 synthetic (93% polyester, 7% spandex)
1 zippered pocket at lower back