Sometimes, you let yourself get talked into going on XC rides after work. You'd never want your regular enduro crew to know, but on those nights, you grab your old hardtail out of the shadowy depths of the garage, put on your ultralight clipless shoes, and forgo your knee-length baggies in favor of a full Lycra bib short. Yeah, it's for a girl. But even for her, you can't quite bring yourself to put on head-to-toe Lycra kit. Instead, assert your shredding independence by putting on the Troy Lee Designs Terrain Jersey with those Lycra bibs instead. With a regular fit that'll hide your thoroughly descent-focused diet and a zipper that'll let you dump heat when you're struggling to stay on her wheel, the Terrain walks the line between all-mountain and XC, kind of like you.
- Embark on the occasional XC ride in this hybrid jersey
- Regular fit provides mobility without bulk
- Airy, moisture-wicking polyester helps you stay dry
- Rear pocket includes silicone for support when full of snacks
- Front zipper allows for quick heat dumps on hot days
- Item #TLD00W7