Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Stage MIPS Helmet
Full-face helmets offer the best level of protection for mountain biking, but are often cumbersome and lack the ventilation needed for anything other than downhill. Enter the Stage MIPS Helmet from Troy Lee Designs. An impressively low weight combined with extensive ventilation make the Stage MIPS our choice for enduro style riding or racing, where technical descents worthy of a full-face helmet are mixed in with climbs and long transfer stages. It's still downhill certified, ensuring it can hold up to high-energy impacts if you're riding DH or bike park, but the lightweight and highly-ventilated design make it much more enjoyable for the rides when you have to earn your descent first.
- Lightweight, ventilated full-face for enduro MTB
- Reinforced shell and chinbar are tough while keeping weight down
- EPS foam co-molded with EPP handles high & low-speed impacts
- MIPS system helps mitigate rotational impact forces
- Extensive ventilation keeps you cool while pedaling
- Odor-resistant liner pads wick moisture and dry quickly
- Magnetic buckle provides quick, easy, secure fit
- Includes two liner pad sizes, three cheek pad sizes, extra breakaway hardware, & drawstring storage bag
- Item #TLD01DN
4.5 based on 11 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.