Why We Like The Sprint Ultra Pant
Troy Lee Designs' Sprint Ultra Pant is made for speed, but that doesn't mean they're lacking in the durability department. They're designed with cowhide leather in strategic areas to resist chain abrasion, and more durable stretch fabric across the quads and around the rear offers protection if we ever take a tumble. Optimized rear mesh panels along the calves improve both range of motion and ventilation so we can count on breathability on our ride, too.
- Precision fit pants for leading the pack
- TLD Ultra Tech fabric offers freedom of movement
- Cowhide leather strategically protects against chain abrasion
- Durable stretch fabric offers abrasion resistance upon impact
- Rear mesh panels improve range of motion and ventilation
- Tapered lower leg keeps pants away from seat stays
- Item #TLDY0I9
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved
- Ultra Tech, cowhide leather, DWR coating
- 1 zippered leg
- Claimed Weight
- [size 34] 12.7oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
August 22, 2021
Curious how the fit should be on these pants. I ordered 34 ultra and they seem a touch bigger than my older 34 sprint pants. Was wondering if they are supposed to be more firm fitting than loose, and if I should try a size 32. Thanks for the help.