Our Top Hiking Footwear & Apparel For The Trail
Speed Knee Sleeve
You'd consider yourself a minimalist when it comes to spending time on the trails, and it's taken more than a few good crashes and several lasting scars to convince you that wearing padding when you ride could be in your best interests. Troy Lee Designs created the Speed Knee Sleeve for people like you.
Lightweight, breathable, and flexible, the sleeve provides 4mm of D3O foam cushioning to shield your knees and shins without inhibiting your ability to spin the pedals quickly. The entire sleeve is constructed free of seaming to eliminate the likelihood of chafing or irritation, and it features reflective logos to keep you visible in case you have to ride a few miles on the roads to get to the trailhead. The abrasion-resistant cover will save you from scrapes and scratches against trail furniture, while the silicone gripper band keeps the whole piece in place so you can focus on your ride.
- Minimalist knee pad for lightweight, flexible protection
- D30 foam shields your knee and shin in an impact
- Lightweight material stretches and allows plenty of airflow
- External fabric is abrasion-resistant for durability
- Seamless construction eliminates chafing and irritation
- Silicone gripper bands secure the position without squeezing
- Item #TLD00QX
- D3O foam
- Protection Area
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year