Select Style & Size
Skyline Short Shell
As Troy Lee Design's top-selling pair of baggies, the Skyline Short Shell strikes the right balance between pedal-friendly mobility and resiliency against trail thrashings. This particular version is available in shell only, so you'll be able to wear it over your favorite padded liner shorts. Its relaxed fit allows you to pedal uphill and descend freely, all while comfortably draping over your knee pads during those downhill shuttles and bike park sessions.
- Troy Lee Design's top-selling pair of trail baggies
- Shell only, without the padded liner short underneath
- Fabric is Bluesign-approved for greater sustainability
- Coolmax polyester wicks moisture for a cool, dry feel
- Two-way stretch rear panel conforms to riding movements
- TLD embossed hook-and-loop adjusters for a fine-tuned fit
- Generously sized zippered pockets provide ample storage
- Item #TLDY0A5
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved
- 95% Coolmax polyester, 5% Lycra
- 2 zippered hand
- hook-and-loop adjusters, silicone waistband grip, snap closure
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
August 31, 2020
Good fit, but runs a bit big in waist
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 6` 1"
- 200 lbs
Nice shorts. Not too baggy. I typically take a 35 waist and got the 34. Fit was plenty good.