Select Style & Size
When you're out for a solo expedition searching for far off ridgelines, make sure you take the Troy Lee Skyline Shorts along for the ride. Crafted from Coolmax polyester with just a touch of lycra, the Skyline shorts are designed to move with you while you chase down the sun for one last mile of singletrack before setting up camp for the night. They come equipped with their own removable liner short with a supportive TMF pad that cushions your sit bones for long miles on the trail, but can be swapped out easily for another liner if you're on a multi-day excursion.
- Take on any trail with TLD's most popular riding short
- Coolmax polyester wicks away sweat and breathes
- Lycra gives shorts 4-way stretch for mobility
- TMF padded liner cushions sit bones and breathes
- New micro-waffle backing is extra comfortable against skin
- Stay dry in light showers with DWR treatment
- Zippered pockets give you a spot to stash essentials
- Reflective logos help with visibility if your ride takes you to road
- Item #TLDY0A4
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved
- 95% Coolmax polyester, 5% Lycra
- Removable Liner
- AIR COMP liner
- TMF 4-hour
- 2 zippered hand
- hook-and-loop adjusters, silicone waistband grip, snap closure
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
July 3, 2020
Comfy and good fit but quality is meh
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 155 lbs
The fit on these shorts is great, not too baggy and not too skinny. The padded liner breathes well and is comfy on long rides. I have two complaints however. The padded liner has some stitching coming apart after 6 uses. The shorts also are pilling pretty bad on the front after a few rides. They have not came in contact with anything abrasive so that is pretty disappointing. For the price, I would look at something different for sure.