Your ticket to staying cool.
As its name suggests, the Men's Skyline Air Jersey by Troy Lee Designs is the go-to choice for long rides in sweltering-hot conditions experienced in desert climates, tropical locales, and summer seasons. Revised for 2018, the Skyline Air Jersey features a tighter mesh construction that's not quite as see through as before, yet still remains airy-cool and quick to dry while you're pushing yourself on the trail in brutal heatwaves. It's a bit more relaxed in construction, allowing for a well-ventilated feel, but without fitting sloppily or flapping excessively at speed. There's also a revised neckline and sleeve placement for greater range of motion.
- Troy Lee Designs' go-to jersey for sweltering heat
- Tighter mesh fabric isn't as see through as before
- Mesh ventilates your body and actively wicks moisture
- Revised neckline and sleeves for full range of motion
- Relaxed fit promotes ventilated feel without flapping
- Zippered rear pocket for functional trail storage
- Reflective logo at rear for greater visibility
- Item #TLD017T
- Q & A
Perfect For Those Hot Days
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Awesome jersey for those hot days. Super breathable. This newer version is not as "see through" as last years and does not sacrifice any breathability or wicking.
I found this to fit true to size. I would recommend to anyone for a summer jersey.