Select a Size
Select a Color
Whether you're traversing the mountains of New Zealand, or lapping the local bike park on a sunny weekend, the Troy Lee Designs Ruckus Shorts are decked out and ready for the adventure. Their trail-ready attitude comes across strong with the generous inseam that stops below the knees with room for pads to keep you covered when you book it a little too quickly into a chunky rock garden, and four-way stretch that lets you throw your bike sideways off of a booter, or crush climbs without restriction. When the mercury starts to rise, unzip the inner thigh vents for active cooling when you're pushing it down the trail.
- Bring on the ruckus with these aggressive trail shorts
- Stretch is improved with redesigned rear panel
- New contoured waistband is more comfortable than before
- Adjustable waist cinches to the perfect fit
- Ample pockets for stashing riding essentials
- Inner thigh vents let you drop heat on crushing climbs
- Vented mesh on outside of legs lets fresh air in
- AIR Liner cushions your sit bones on long rides
- Item #TLDY09V
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved
- [shell] 90% polyester, 10% spandex, [liner short] 81% polyester, 19% elastane
- Removable Liner
- AIR mesh liner
- TMF Premium
- 1 zippered hand, 2 zippered thigh
- adjustable hook-and-loop tabs, double-snap closure
- 7in zippered inner thigh
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
August 10, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 170 lbs
Feels heavy and hard to keep in place, unlike the Skyline Air, that feels light and custom fitted. The feel of the fabric is not the same as the Skyline's either.