Bring on the noise.
Your riding style is a bit varied — sometimes you charge through speedy laps of singletrack chasing KOM's, and others you're donning the full-face and taking on chunky downhill lines. The Troy Lee Women's Ruckus 3/4-sleeve Jersey has this in common with you. With 3/4-length sleeves its the perfect inbetweener, offering breathability when you're cooking it through hot laps, and enough coverage that chunky rock gardens are far from intimidating. The sleeves are cut just a touch on the loose side, so you've got room to pack on some pads when you're heading for root-latticed lines of the pacific north west, while the relaxed fit body moves with you when you're throwing tail whips off of rollers. To keep you cool if you're heading to sunnier riding destinations, Troy Lee crafts this jersey out of polyester knit that has a knack for pulling away sweat and breathing while you ride, and opts for mesh panels in the back and front to let the fresh air in, so you can stay cool and dry on the trail.
- A versatile jersey for riders who want a bit of everything
- Loose 3/4 sleeves offer room for pads, coverage from debris
- Regular fit body moves with you on the bike comfortably
- Two zippered pockets in back stash your lift pass and gadgets
- Breathable polyester wicks away sweat and dries quickly
- Mesh panels in front and back help you keep cool
- Item #TLD018E
- Q & A
This is a great jersey for anything from downhill to trail riding. Nice wicking material, added pockets, and the fit seems to be spot on. It is a little flashy so if that's not your thing you may want to look elsewhere.