Cause an uproar.
Troy Lee Designs' Ruckus Men's Jersey provides an ideal combination of protection, style, and warm-weather relief for enduro and DH maestros. Constructed from moisture-wicking polyester fabric, the Ruckus pulls perspiration from your skin and features breathable mesh side panels to allow air to flow freely and cool you down when you're working up a sweat on gnarly trails and sessioning technical drops in the mid-day sun. Its 3/4 length sleeves also strike an ideal balance between protective coverage and summer-worthy sleeve lengths to provide an added dose of abrasion-resistance and keep the colorway rolling over your elbow pads.
- A lightweight enduro jersey for summer lift laps
- Moisture-wicking fabrics dry fast for comfort on hot days
- Sleeve length provides coverage for elbows and pads
- Zippered back stash pockets stow a multitool, phone, or snacks
- Relaxed fit allows free movement
- Item #TLD00W5
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Pockets are useful and it is really nice on hot days
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Good fit and I dig the pockets in the back for storage.